пятница, 17 февраля 2017 г.

Are you trying to make a transformation? Whats working for you? Sophie Allen: HOW DID I ACHIEVE THIS? I'm going to write a more detailed blog post about this (sophactivelife.com) but I had heaps of questions from last weeks transformation photo I posted so here's a bit of a breakdown. Please note this is what I did there are more than one way to achieve fat loss & muscle gain but this is what worked for ME I was working 5-6 days a week 4-5 lifting days and 1 cardio day counting macr


Are you trying to make a transformation? Whats working for you? Sophie Allen: HOW DID I ACHIEVE THIS? I'm going to write a more detailed blog post about this (sophactivelife.com) but I had heaps of questions from last weeks transformation photo I posted so here's a bit of a breakdown. Please note this is what I did there are more than one way to achieve fat loss & muscle gain but this is what worked for ME I was working 5-6 days a week 4-5 lifting days and 1 cardio day counting macr

Original article and pictures take https://instagram.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий