четверг, 25 января 2018 г.

I eat around 1900-2200 calories per day. I am sure some of you just fell off your chairs; “what do you mean 2200 calories per day!? Aren’t women only supposed to eat 1300 per day to lose weight?” Well first off that is what magazines tell you, second if I strength train 5 times a week and only eat 1300 calories per day I would never seen muscle gains.


I eat around 1900-2200 calories per day. I am sure some of you just fell off your chairs; “what do you mean 2200 calories per day!? Aren’t women only supposed to eat 1300 per day to lose weight?” Well first off that is what magazines tell you, second if I strength train 5 times a week and only eat 1300 calories per day I would never seen muscle gains.

Original article and pictures take https://jerseygirltalk.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий